Vision & Mission
ACPM Dental College envisions to become a centre for quality dental education and health care of international repute by creating dental healthcare professionals with sound academic knowledge and clinical skills, to train general, specialized and allied professional personnel to meet regional and national oral health care knowledge and skills, be efficient, effective, community acceptable and excel in service, education and research and to serve humanity with empathy, dedication and sincerity.
To achieve our vision of academic excellence and global competence in oral health care we aim to:
- Provide the finest education to the students.
- Contribute to the lifelong education of physicians throughout their careers.
- Improve health care available to the rural population in the surrounding.
- Deliver the highest quality of clinical care.
- Provide affordable, quality, evidence based oral healthcare to the needy, rural and all marginalized sections of the society, thus contributing towards national growth and development in the field of oral health care.
We have a responsibility to educate students to meet the primary and specialty health care needs of the region by providing highly skilled, cost-effective, patient-centered care in a variety of settings